Re: dpkg won't remove nfsroot

> I wonder why the nfsroot.prerm package would want to stop named. It isn't
> re-started at some point, so if you would remove the nfsroot package you
> would end up with a not-running named, which is very undesired behaviour
> IMO.

Oops, there you found the real problem. Sorry, I'm not very concentrated
it seems.

Yes, nfsroot shouldn't stop bind, it should stop nrprobenet. That's what
it was inteneded to do.

joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

My spamfilter is so good, it correctly catches 90% of incoming spam,
*including* all email from my PhD supervisor.

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .