Has anyone gotten mrtg to work with the aliased eth interfaces? I'm
trying to get mrtg to plot traffic stats on our virtual web server
which has interfaces like eth0:0, eth0:1, etc. It doesn't see
them, just eth0. Am I asking the impossible?

 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                      "Everything's better when wet."
   Steve Miller - "Jungle Love"

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .