mrtg

Has anyone gotten mrtg to work with the aliased eth interfaces? I'm
trying to get mrtg to plot traffic stats on our virtual web server
which has interfaces like eth0:0, eth0:1, etc. It doesn't see
them, just eth0. Am I asking the impossible?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                      "Everything's better when wet."