Re: Mouse driver as loadable module?

> Could anybody give me some help how to load mouse to this kernel? or help
> me to find out how to build a kernel to recognize the Fat32? I think this
> option should be include in the future debian distribution.

if i'm correct, you're original kernel recognized the mouse, but not
fat32?  if that's the case, you can re-compile your kernel using the patch
found at:

http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/fat32.html

...make sure to read and follow all the instructions on patching your
kernel beforehand and which options to choose during config (RTFM! :) ).

peace,
matty