Re: Problems

On Oct 14, Julien Pham wrote
> I have installed magicfilter, but it doesn't work and send strange files to
> the printer...
>
> And I have add me to the audio group as you said (what is it apb25) but it
> doesn't work.

You want to add the userid that you normally use (not "root", but the
other one). As someone has said, "adduser" is the proper way to do it,
and as someone else has said, you will have to log out and log in again
for it to work. Type "groups" - you should see something a bit like this
(but shorter!)

apb25 floppy sudo audio www-data src staff guest

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Artificial intelligence - the
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | art of making computers act
PGP key available on public key servers  | like those in the movies