Re: Problems

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Julien Pham wrote:

> First : my xterm has no color. Or, no, it has colors (when I do a ls
> --color in it, it works) but when I launch a text based appli (such as
> deselect for example)  in it, it in in B & W... Why ?

I hassled a lot with this. I have no black-and-white-xterms, never seen.
So I copied /etc/termcap/x/xterm-color over /etc/termcap/x/xterm after
having made a backup of the black-and-white xterm description. No problems
encountered until now. So, every normal xterm is known to be able to
handle colors.

Gruss
--
Lukas Eppler (godot)