Re: Problems

I have installed magicfilter, but it doesn't work and send strange files to
the printer...

And I have add me to the audio group as you said (what is it apb25) but it
doesn't work.

Thanks.

PS : other pbs : I have installed abuse, but when I enter the command abuse to
start the game, it says that it cannot open the binary file.