Fvwm95 new version---is it a bug?

Is it a bug?

I spent a couple of hours the other day learning how to edit the
config files for fvwm95, and got some nice features working, when...

Lo and behold, I found a NEW version of fvwm95 in hamm...

When I installed it, it stomped on my newly edited config files.  It
didn't ask.  The script just printed a message it was installing a new
version of the config file.

Is this a bug?  It's AT LEAST a nit.

Alan Davis

--

"I consider that the golden rule requires       Alan E. Davis
that if I like a program I must share it        Marianas High School