Deity Access

Thanks to Jason building a libc5 verison of the new CVS (with read-only
patches), I've now made the Deity source archive available to everyone.

To get it, go to the directory you want to place the source and do the
following:

  cvs -d :pserver:debian@cvs.debian.org:/var/cvs login   (password: anonymous)
  cvs -d :pserver:debian@cvs.debian.org:/var/cvs co deity

>From then on, you can just go into the deity directory and do "cvs update"
to get the latest version of the source.

The deity mailing list is also available publicly in digest format.  You
can subscribe, I assume, by sending mail to

  deity-digest-requst@lists.debian.org

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )