Re: How to multitask in X-windows?

Actually your both right because my question can go both ways it doesnt
matter they both are helpful BUT,i tried both ways and they dont work for
example if i enter X and start netscape and then go back to Xterm i cant
enter any commands its locked until i kill netscape,i tried it only with
Xterm i opened two Xterms but the first one didnt work after i opened the
second one.Then tried the Virtual way Ctrl-alt-Fx and when i did that and a
new logon screen came on and then when i went back to X there was no X
there was a shell screen and it showed all the usual commands when X starts
and it was locked.and i cant do anything so i have to kill it.Do you have
to be running XDM for it to work?Or do you have any idea why this wont
work?
Thanks
wicked@ziplink.net

Jason Costomiris <jcostom@sjis.com> wrote in article