Re: make-kpkg error....

Hi,
>>"David" == David Wright <D.Wright@open.ac.uk> writes:

David> On 23 Sep 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Well, there is no difference between arch//boot/bzImage and
>> arch/boot/bzImage, really, when it come to cp. I suspect that the
>> image did not build, for some reason.

David> Perhaps you've overlooked the fact that, though the filename
David> syntax might be legal, the architecture is missing;
David> i.e. .../alpha/..., .../i386/... etc.

	AUUgh! Bug! Bug, I say! this should be reported.

	Earlier in the build process, the architecture is set so:
architecture:=$(shell dpkg --print-architecture)

	What does dpkg --print-architecture show? what's in
 /etc/kernel-pkg.conf?

	what version of kernel-package is being used? Something is
 strange on this machine, since if it were a general problem, I would
 have been deafened by the howls of outrage that would naturally
 ensue.

	manoj
--
 If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average.