Re: Dselect failure

Bruce Perens wrote:
 > Never mind my previous answer. Tell dselect:
 >
 > Enter Debian Directory: /pub/debian/dists/unstable
 >
 > Distributions to get: main contrib non-free

( this should probably go to developers list )

Bruce, it doesn't work.  It'll either find packages files during Access
and Update steps, and then fail on Install, or it'll fail on Access/Update,
depending on how you specify Deb Dir and distributions.  I tried all possible
combinations and ended up hacking dpkg-ftp.

--
Dimitri
-------