Re: ftp.debian.org mirror

In article <[🔎] 199709231413.JAA08875@aslws174.asl.dl.nec.com> Timothy Phan wrote:
: Hi,
:
:   I've been doing mirror of off the ftp.cdrom.com for a while now.
:   Yesterday,  I've just found out that this site was not up to today.
:   So I started to mirror from the ftp.debian.org.  I found out that
:   there were a lot of files in the bo/ directory with difference in
:   the timestamp. i.e. On my system, fileXYZ is at 3:00AM and on
:   ftp.debian.org, the same would have 6:00AM.  Most of them were about
:   exactly 3 or 4 hours difference.  The minutes, date and size were all
:   the same.  Anybody knows what is going?

They are probably in different time zones. Run mirror once with -T,
when you are switching source.

Right,

							MartinS