Re: Infomagic LDR debian, and, What's Hamm and Bo?

I wish you luck, Robert. I had used the previous few sets of CD from
Infomagic to install Debian. My memory reminds me that Infomagic
is BAD for Debian !! There were important packages, for instance
I can remember that xlib6_3.2-1a.1.deb which I thought is quite
important nowadays wasn't in the April CD set!! I had to go
to the Debian site to get it before I could continue. I find it
difficult to imagine how this packag, an others, could have
been left out !! I had similar problems with earlier Infomagic CD sets.

Next time, I will stick to the Official Debian CD. I think it is cheaper
as well.

HC