Re: Problem starting Netscape

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Jon Forsberg wrote:

> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 01:35:19 +0200
> From: Jon Forsberg <svalnas@mailbox.ffc.se>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Problem starting Netscape
>
> When I try to start Netscape 3.01 (the one in dselect) i get this msg
> about a "Buss error'. What is it? What can I do about it?
> Thanx!

	I have already had this kind of trouble a couple of times... The
only way out was re-installing netscape ("Clueless" about what caused it
:) ).
	By the way, if you are reinstalling it, install the new netscape
version...

> --
> Jon Forsberg

			Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante        email: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br
System Manager		    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf

CECM - Curso de Ciencias Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo