Re: Best Ethernet Card

On 12 Sep 1997, Dale Martin wrote:

> Leszek Gerwatowski <bigl@tg.com.pl> writes:
> The other card I see mentioned a lot, but never see much as far as
> recommendations, is the Intel EtherExpress 100.  Anyone have any
> thoughts on those?

I'm using an EtherExpress 100 together with Linux. The only problem
I've had, was finding the driver! It is (was?) not included in the
2.0.30 kernel source code. I had to download it and compile it as an
module by hand (which really wasn't a problem). But once installed
it has worked great!

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .