Re: SPI & Debian incorporation

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Fire Brand wrote:

> Thanks Paul -
>
> Putting SPI's articles of incorporation and bylaws on the
> website sounds like a very good idea. That, and listing the
> officers and the board of directors will allow anyone that
> wants to know to check it out. If this information is
> available to everyone it will kill some of the traffic that's
> clogging this group and get things back to *software*.
>
> I have to admit that I like 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 (or even 1.3.2.1)
> better than 1.3.r1-fruit-files_your_mom.another-minor-change.

Good point but a way must be found that will help with all these new
revisions. Knowing which revision it is will help with bug reports perhaps
1.3.1.1 naming will help. That way the cd makers can specify in their
product that it is 1.3.1.1 but sell it as 1.3.1.

I, for one, want to thank Bruce for all his good work. May God bless him.
I also think he needs to take the user community concerns as has been
outlined elsewhere.

- I finally unsuscribed as my email is going down for a week
God bye all of you and God bless you,
-Daniel Mashao