SPI & Debian incorporation

Thanks Paul -

Putting SPI's articles of incorporation and bylaws on the
website sounds like a very good idea. That, and listing the
officers and the board of directors will allow anyone that
wants to know to check it out. If this information is
available to everyone it will kill some of the traffic that's
clogging this group and get things back to *software*.

I have to admit that I like 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 (or even 1.3.2.1)
better than 1.3.r1-fruit-files_your_mom.another-minor-change.

Mainly, pick a numbering system -- *then_stick_with_it*.

Hoping to get back to work, and also help newbies

Tired