Re: Show me the money Re: Donations to Debian

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:57:33 +0200, Ciccio wrote:

>What's going wrong now?

>I'm using debian quite heavily, and nobody asked me to pay, so I didn't.
>Why should I bother what happens to the money of other people? I don't
>know personally any of the mayor debian activists, but I like the work
>they do. So why should I think they're trying to do something less
>honorable?

The new version naming scheme and control is based on politics and not
technical reasons.

If the orginization were not invloded in promotions, and makings CD-Rom, they
could get back to simply working towards the orginazation of a quality product.
Thats their purpose as far as I'm concerned, not worring about if CD makers can
keep their stock up to date.