[LILO] Large Disk and LI<HANG>

This looked familliar.  I had the same problem on another system using
Award BIOS and a 2G drive.  I was just able to re-create the problem.

In the BIOS setup screen under the heading of Disk Autodetection, I am
given three choices for the disk type.

2(Y) LBA
3    NORMAL
1    LARGE

You MUST SELECT LBA.  I had installed the system with LARGE selected but
it would not boot. Changing it to LBA allowed it to boot.  I do not think
I even needed to reinstall (but maybe I just got lucky).

George Bonser

Segmentation Fault                               just kidding :)