INFERNO & Debian?

Hi....

Today I read an article in a spanish programing magazine called
"Inferno: goodbye to Java" that impact me.

To people that don't know it, INFERNO is an S.O created by Bell Labs
(where work Dennish Ritchie) that mybe supose the "revolution in network
S.O." and kill Java supremacy. This system can work in "emulation mode"
or in "native mode".......sorry but this information isn't OK (it's the
first time that I hear notices about this system).

In that magazine I read that the S.O's support in "emulation mode" will
be: Windows NT,W95,Solaris,IRIX,HP-UX and *Red Hat Linux*. And I ask me,
what happen whith Debian?.

Thus, I like know what's the INFERNO status in Debian?

thanks