Re: Memory problems

-> 	I had problems too adding 2*16MB (32MB) and my solution was to
-> take out the two 16MB cards.
-> 	I set a little cron job to run memtest at 5 minutes, and every
-> time I got a disk problem (could'nt get a free inode, or smthg like) I
-> also got a memory error.
-> 	It's now 4 days w/o any problems both in disk and memory, and w/o
-> my 32 MB too ;(
-> 	I don't know if the problem is with memory physically corrupted or
-> some bad configuration in bios.

	Is it 60 ns EDO memory ?
	Did you try to configure other access time in bios ?

	Franck