Re: INFERNO & Debian?

I have experimented with the Inferno emulator on a Win95 machine.  As of
yet there are no native "compilers", everythong must be "compiled" in
the native OS.  It is still a little flaky from my experience.  No path,
things like that.  It is a little awkward moving around.  A neat play
toy though.  If it runs on Red hat it should run on any Linux.  The
alien package should let you install it, if it is an rpm.