Kudo's and Question

	First of all I would like to thank the Debian development team on
another fine job done.  Yesterday I took my in-production mail/pop/RADIUS
server for our entire ISP (300+users small but climbing :) and upgraded to
Debian 1.3.1  The upgrade was as smooth as one could imagine with only one
hitch (that wasn't due to Debian anyways).  now for the question.... ;>

	Currently I'm running kernel 2.0.6, and haven't noticed any major
problems with it.  I normally stick to the "If it 'ain't broke, don't fix
it" rule, but I'm wondering if there are any reasons to go to say a 2.0.30
kernel.  Occasionally some TCP connections hang (mostly cfingerd) but reset
in a day or two, other than that I have no complaint.  So, anybody else
out there has some advice/warnings?

			TIA,
				mike...

Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?