Re: md5sum failure update

Chris Smith <smythe@ic.net> writes:

[snip]

> Now once I
> figure out how to concatenate these files with whatever is in my NT box,
> and write a CD, I may be on my way to more wonderful Linux thrills.

I found out the hard way, that the equivalent of

    cat foo bar > wibble

in MS-DOG is

    COPY FOO+BAR WIBBLE

I suspect you might want to scatter some /B switches among these.

--
		Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

"these are not inherent flaws in [NT] -- they don't happen by accident.
 They are the result of deliberate and well-thought-out efforts." - MS