Re: Machine rebooting randomly

Make sure that the system has a CPU fan and that it is WORKING. Heat
problems are one common cause of random reboots.

If using 2.0.30, you might go back to 2.0.29 or .27 .... .30 really should
not have been released in the state that it was in (IMHO). .31 might be
out in a couple of weeks from what I have been reading in the kernel
developers list.

> Pointers are sincerely welcomed...
>
> 				Marcelo
>

> --

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?