DNS not showing authority

I just recently setup a new domain and DNS servers for it, everything seems
to be working fine with one exception. The secondary sever (WinNT) will not
pull the zone data from the primary (debian 1.3) and the primary is giving
non-authoritive responses to all queries with nslookup. Is there any way to
fix this?

thanks!

Syd
----
http://www.uc.edu/~alsobrsp

	"How do you know you're having fun
	 if there's no one watching you have it."
					Douglas Adams