[no subject]

Hi!
 I'm using Debain 1.2, and i'm having some problems connecting to my ISP.
I've a USR Winmodem, wich is PnP, and a PnP BIOS wich configures all
devices ok.
when i boot linux, 0setserial, configures all my my serial ports ok, but
diald doesn't start on boot and when i try it manually all i can get it's a
lot of junk in my terminal.

OH! And now my first serial port, wich is manually configured to irq 3,
starts on irq 5 por 0x110 overriding my  modem port!!!

Can anyone help me with this thing...

	Luis Abreu
	labreu@comnet.pt