[somewhat off topic] Javascript bug

I just found out about this javascript bug that affects both IE and NS.
They say it works on all versions on NS (linux/unix/windows/mac) I have
checked it on the mac.. and it does work there.

Will check the linux version once I get home tonight.  Unless someone
beats me to it.  This is more a security issue than anything else.

The artcile url is below and NS has a patch out already.

Chad D. Zimmerman				    chad@dabcc-www.nmsu.edu
Southwest Technology Development Institute
New Mexico State University
HP: http://dabcc-www.nmsu.edu/~chad/
DBP: http://dabcc-www.nmsu.edu/~chad/Debian/

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .