Re: [Off-topic] Anyone using a Compaq Proliant server?

Hi,

I know, I know but the problem is that I don't have access to a
Compaq Proliant 800 server. If I had I'd would do the "smoke test" as
you call it and would even open the box and see the chipset by myself.

Thanks for your response.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris