Re: rxvt ignores x resource settings?

Joey -

Seems like you may've got your answer already, but I'd like to toss this
in: at some point, I don't now remember when, my rxvt stopped paying
attention to X resources written as "RXvt*", but would recognize them
written as "rxvt*", all lowercase.  I'm pretty sure it was a Debian rxvt
before and after, but I can't swear to it; I've built ones for
/usr/local/ once or twice.  I'd be curious to see if this made any
difference on your system.  Thanks -

(And, hey, while I'm at it, thanks for all your packages and pdmenu. :-)
I have, let's see, 9 packages installed on my machine, and also pdmenu
being used by many people on some not-yet-Debian machines.)

--
Ed Donovan					ed@capecod.net