Re: USR Modem Hangs Intermittantly

There is a Flash update for this modem you will probably have to find it
on their web site or actually call tech support and ask for an RMA and I
beleive they are still sending 33.6 modems to fix the problem as well. My
suggestion for next time buy a motorola.. I have over 45 of them and am
yet to have a problem I have had 16 USR's and 9 of them were DOA (two
years ago this would have been just oposite :)

--Matt

If you need any morehelp let me know I will dig up my contact information
for USR..