Re: Spam filtering and mailagent

I have a problem in that spammers who got busted are trying for revenge by
posting in usenet as Jena@greenbush.com, etc.

I am getting a lot of junk mail and complaints from people who can't read
headers and see the obvious.

I have 2 questions:

1) Where can I automatically redirect mail for Jena, Aleisha, etc.? I had
thought of redirecting it all to a spamsite autoresponder since it all
comes with reply-to addresses that are invalid or autoresponders. Does
anyone have a favorite destination address? (toilet@flush.me)

2) Is there an easy way in pine to change the From and Reply-to headers
for a message or two? I want to use nospam@greenbush.com for the
few times I post anything. It will help to get even more of these people
disconnected when they mail to such an address.

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, George Bonser wrote:

> On 25 Jun 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > 	I have mailagent then configured to look at the adresses in
> >  that list and send an automated message to the sender asking to be
> >  removed from the list (I could just delete the mail, I guess), with a
> >  copy to the postmaster.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +