Re: Spam filtering and mailagent

>>Paul Wade wrote:
 >I have a problem in that spammers who got busted are trying for revenge by
 >posting in usenet as Jena@greenbush.com, etc.
 >
 >I am getting a lot of junk mail and complaints from people who can't read
 >headers and see the obvious.
 >
 >I have 2 questions:
 >
 >1) Where can I automatically redirect mail for Jena, Aleisha, etc.? I had
 >thought of redirecting it all to a spamsite autoresponder since it all
 >comes with reply-to addresses that are invalid or autoresponders. Does
 >anyone have a favorite destination address? (toilet@flush.me)

No, but whatever it is, it should be on your localhost -- so as to not
waste any more bandwidth...

 >2) Is there an easy way in pine to change the From and Reply-to headers
 >for a message or two? I want to use nospam@greenbush.com for the
 >few times I post anything.

Consider root@127.0.0.1 -- to stop spam at the source

... It will help to get even more of these people
 >disconnected when they mail to such an address.

OTOH you're right, of course: simply ignoring them doesn't make
them go away.

Sorry, can't help you with pine...
--
Dimitri