xdm

	Hi all !

		Sorry to bother with this silly question again, but I
tried to fix my xdm (I mean, make it work :) ) and nothing happened...

	Here is my /etc/X11/config file:

***********************

run-xconsole
obey-nologin
allow-user-resources
allow-user-modmap
allow-user-xsession
allow-failsafe
xdm-start-server
start-xdm

**********************

		I tried to get information on the manual pages with no
success...

		Any help ?

		Thanks.

				Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante			     |
					     |E-mail: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br
CECM - Curso Experimental de 		     |
       Ciencias Moleculares - USP.	     |Tel:
       					     | +55 +11 818-3188
       Course of Molecular 		     | +55 +11 818-3187
       Sciences - University of 	     |
       Sao Paulo.			     |FAX:
					     | +55 +11 444-6932
Av. do Anfiteatro, s/n. Favo 22 - Colmeias.  |
Sao Paulo, SP. Brasil (Brazil)               |