Re: xdm

Hi, what exactly is the problem with xdm?  To get more information about
the config file there should be a file in /usr/doc/X11/debian.README  It
tells you all of the switches and flags for the variables in the config
file.  Me and other people on the list can't help you if you are not more
specific in your questions for help.  I would be more then happy to help
(if I can) you, but I need more information, ie error messages what you
are seeing or not seeing on the screen.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Paul
ps try man xdm to get more information on x related configuration settings.