Re: How to install when a Boot Manager is peresent?

 "Kharaghani, Ali" <AKHARAGHAN@mail.gdbc.gov.bc.ca>:

>I am trying to install Debian OS on my PC. I have two other OSes on my
>computer with a boot manager (OS/2).
>How can I install Debian safely?

Well, on my similar system I installed LOADLIN on my DOS partition,
and just boot DOS, then run LINUX.BAT.  Boot floppies also work.

You can install LILO in the Linux partition, then add it to the Boot
Manager menu, but I can't because the partition is up above cylinder
1024 and can't be booted.
--
Carl Fink             carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum