How to install when a Boot Manager is peresent?

Hello,

I am trying to install Debian OS on my PC. I have two other OSes on my
computer with a boot manager (OS/2).
How can I install Debian safely? I have already gone through the
installation guide.  I'm using floppy disks method.
Boot manager is mentioned in the installation guide only for
activating partitions or making a partition bootable etc.

 Thanks,
Ali Kharaghani