Re: striping, etc.

You want mdtools (the package) and md device support in the kernel,
wither compiled in or as a module.  Either works well.  I have two RAID0
partitions spanned across two 4 GB SCSI drives.  Works great.

The md commands actually have useful man pages.  If you need more info,
feel free to email.

  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff
Key fingerprint = CE 03 10 AF 32 81 18 58  9D 32 C2 AB 93 6D C4 72