Re: Is there a Debian 1.3 "Unleashed" available?

From: Paul Wade <paulwade@greenbush.com>
> I understand that you can't make guarantees and put SPI in a position of
> potential liability.

Right.

> Is there anything excluded from bo or contrib on the Official Debian CD?

No.

> Is everything in main and contrib under GPL?

There are a variety of licenses - GPL, BSD, Artistic, and roll-your-own.
However, they all meet our standards for free software, to the best of our
knowledge, so they should not be a problem for your commercial operations
and for sales.

> I hope so, because I use a lot of it for my (commercial) operations.

We intend them to be OK for this.

> Although I provide a free LDP mirror at wtop.com, I haven't included it on
> CD because I am not sure if I can.

I don't know the LDP's licensing policy, but I think the HOWTOS and stuff
are in a Debian package.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--