*Help!* Where is device partition info stored?

I was playing in fdisk, and like an idiot deleted an extended partition.

This is a brand new set-up that I just finished, and I didn't save a map of
the partitioning yet, so I need o layout to build rebuild.

Where does the kernel keep the partition info? I looked all in /proc and
couldn't find it.

The system HAS NOT been rebooted. I can still mount all of my partitions,
but the second it goes down everything will vanish. The kernel still knows
the old (correct) layout, or else it would not be mounting things. Where is
it?