Re: text mode 3270 emulator?

On Jun 3, Marcelo wrote

> Does anyone know of a _text mode_ 3270 terminal emulator for debian
> (package, pre-compiled or source that compiles under debian)?

There's 'tn3270', but it's not packaged for Debian. I looked at it a while
ago but it required the NetKit source to compile...

Peter, would you be willing to package it up? Since you're the
netbase/netstd maintainer, it'd be easier for you than for anyone else. I'd
be willing to provide help if you have problems doing so...

  Christian