PCMCIA Ethernet/Modem cards..

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone out there has gotten any of the
PCMCIA Ethernet/Modem cards working under Debian/Linux on
a laptop?  I'm looking at buying one.. but, of course I would
like to buy a brand that I should be able to get to work
under Debian.  If anyone has any testimonial stories or any
other pointers to where I can find out this information..
it would be great appreciated since those cards are a pretty
penny!

Cheers!
Richard..