PCMCIA Ethernet/Modem cards..

I have just tested out a laptop, and I recommend that you AVOID the
Dell Latitude.

They newer ones comes with an unsupported graphic card (MagigGraph or
NeoMagic). The result was both that I could not combine X in high
resolution (800x600) and text mode (if one was working the other was
unusable) and that it needed to run from the VGA16 server, meaning
that only 16 colours was available.

Christian Lynbech          | Computer Science Department, University of Aarhus
Office: R0.32              | Ny Munkegade, Building 540, DK-8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 8942 3218       | lynbech@daimi.aau.dk -- www.daimi.aau.dk/~lynbech