kerneld and iBCS (was Re: ADSM/iBCS)

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Paul Seelig wrote:

> Actually i'm right now sitting at our Debian Linux machine and have
> succeded to have it all up and running. There is the "Linux ADSM
> Mini-Howto" by Thomas Koenig <Thomas.Koenig@ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de> from
> 1996/01/03 which provided me with all the missing information to get
> it going. But we are running Debian Linux 1.2.16 here and i suppose we
> will only be upgrading to 1.3 shortly before Debian 1.4 (2.0?) gets
> finally released. We can't afford any experiments...

Thanks for the info - I forgot to make the sco equivalent of fstab. It now
works perfectly. However, I have one more question: how do I get kerneld
to automatically load and unload the iBCS module? I assume it has
something to do with /etc/conf.modules, but looking through the
mini-kerneld-HOWTO, it seems like it should do it already:
-------from the kerneld-HOWTO
a.out, Java and iBCS binary formats are recognized automatically by
kerneld, without any configuration.

Cheers, Colin.

--
	  Colin R. Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
		School of Policy Studies, Queen's University