Re: Message for Dale Scheetz and sendmail question for list

> Sounds like you don't have a domain set in sendmail config file.

Ok, I thought as much.  How do I change it?  I tried running
/usr/sbin/sendmailconfig again but that didn't help.  And one look at the
size of the O'Reilly sendmail book was enough to put the fear of God in
me!

> Pine
> would have nothing to do with this particular error since it uses the
> local transport (normally).
>
> You could also insure that you do have localhost set as smtp host in pine
> setup.  If you have your ISP's host set in pine as smtp host then it is
> pine.  In that case either change it to localhost or insure the domain is
> set just above that entry, I belive.

Theres a line in pine.conf that says:

# List of SMTP servers for sending mail. If blank: Unix Pine uses sendmail.
smtp-server=

I've left it blank.  So I think sendmail is where my problem lies.

-- Jaldhar