Re: Speak-Freely with a half-duplex sound card

David Nowak:
> I tried to use Speak-Freely but it is compiled for a full-duplex sound
> card. How can I use this package with my half-duplex sound card without
> to have to recompile it ?

It should work fine. I use it with my half-duplex card. You run sfspeaker
first, then sfmike. Sfspeaker only uses the sound card when sound is being
received. Sfmike defaults to letting you toggle between talk and listen
modes with the space bar. So you end up with a CB style conversation
("over")

--
See shy Jo.