Re: Message for Dale Scheetz and sendmail question for list

On Sun, 11 May 1997, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> > Sounds like you don't have a domain set in sendmail config file.
>
> Ok, I thought as much.  How do I change it?  I tried running
> /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig again but that didn't help.  And one look at the
> size of the O'Reilly sendmail book was enough to put the fear of God in
> me!

Pines squared away.  You should see something like the following in
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf:

# Alias for this host
Cw
# Virtual email domain
# who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading)
DMyourdomain.com
# Smart host
DSmail.yourISP.net
# Use this mailer to reach the Smart host
DNesmtp
# Central host for local mail
DHlocalhost

--Rick