Re: Another Netscape Question

Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:
> Try giving it the "-ncols" option.  I use "-ncols 64" and find images still
> look quite good.

  Thanks for the tip.

  Can you also say why netscape 4.0 no longer reads the netscape*
  resource variables?  Or am I going to have to use the -geometry
  argument, for example.  (The folks at netscape haven't answered my
  questions about that.)

  netscape -help produces:

    -xrm <resource-spec>      to set a specific X resource.

  Does anyone have a list of the available resources?

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.