Re: Another Netscape Question

Bill Wohler:
>   Can you also say why netscape 4.0 no longer reads the netscape*
>   resource variables?  Or am I going to have to use the -geometry
>   argument, for example.  (The folks at netscape haven't answered my
>   questions about that.)
>
>   netscape -help produces:
>
>     -xrm <resource-spec>      to set a specific X resource.
>
>   Does anyone have a list of the available resources?

I used editres to find out some of the resource names for the new netscape.
They seem to have all changed. For example, this sets the geometry in 4.0:

Netscape.Navigator.geometry: 539x432

I haven't yet figured out what resource, if any, sets the background color
to something other than that hideous glaring white.

--
See shy Jo.