Re: wtmp problem

Probably it's nothing but I know for sure my utmp file got corrupted
when my /var partition got full after the guys here at the
office sent lots of e-mails with large attachments.

I just started over with a zero length utmp and everything went fine.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department